Get in the Christmas spirit! Download my rendition of Vince Guaraldi's “Christmas Time Is Here.” Free on my Soundcloud page.
1. Don’t spend all your time social networking. Go outside and play every once in a while.
2. Learn to be patient with yourself. Things happen when they’re suppose to.
3. It’s the journey, not the destination. Your time will come in due season.
4. The grass isn’t greener, though it always appears to be when someone is standing in the shade instead of the sun. The shade is your insecurities. Let them go and let the sun in.
5. Remember that you have two ears and only one mouth. Learn to listen twice as much as you speak.
6. “Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” - Yoda
7. It’s not your location that’s the problem. It’s how you feel about yourself.
8. Don’t lean on your own understanding. Things aren’t always what they appear to be.
9. Oh, they didn’t really love you? So what, their loss.
10. Everything’s going to be o.k. Don’t worry so much.
I don’t just want to love someone with all my heart, but with all my mind as well.
It’s amazing how two people can connect in a way that feels almost supernatural. To have a type of longing that you would never trade anything else for. How one could touch the another’s hand and immediately set fire to their mind. How you can make love with your bodies fully clothed, and yet your souls be completely naked.
I’m thankful that my talents can garner positive reactions, but my true aim is to inspire others with my character even more so than my talents and abilities. I want to be a good man. And I want others to see my abilities as just extensions of my character.